No matter the complexity, Hutchinson Manufacturing Inc. (HMI) has the experience to meet your requirements. On site testing and quality assurance check points guarantee finishing is completed to manufacturer’s specs. HMI is National Association of Corrosive Engineering (NACE) certified, and an approved finishing applicator for Sherwin Williams, Diamond Vogel, Porter, PPG, Carboline, Deuce, and others.
HMI can handle large projects with our 15’ x 60’ blast and paint booths and can compliment with other smaller paint lines designed for efficient processing of contract manufacturing component.
HMI’s QA/Documentation team and the Finishing Department provide complete paint-lot traceability to meet nuclear standards, and provide full Dry Film Thickness (DFT) reports with finished product.
Painting and Coating (per NACE standards) for these coatings:
- Alkyd primer
- Texture finish
- 15’4″ Wide X 17’2″ Tall X 60′ Long blast and paint booths
- 12′ Wide X 12′ Tall X 20′ Long semi-automated blast and paint boots and cure oven
- Oven assisted force drying
- 1.0 Million BTU Drying Oven, Infra-red oven
Blasting metal preparation (per Steel Structure Painting Council standards):
- Standard steel grit
- Black diamond
- Glass bead
- Environmentally and EPA compliant
- All projects are tested for abrasion resistance, blast depth profiel and paint adhesion
- Computer-controlled ambient conditions are monitored and recorded including temp and humidity
- Dry and wet MDFT electronic records